South Coast Cycling Limited Terms & Conditions
1. This website is owned and operated by South Coast Cycling Limited, the terms 'We', 'Our', 'Us' and 'The Website' refer to South Coast Cycling Limited, these terms are inclusive of our websites www.southcoastcycling.com and www.southcoastcycling.co.uk and our store which trades from 69 London Road, Horndean, Waterlooville, Hampshire, UK, PO8 0BW. Our registered office is 1 Castle Mews, Horndean, Hampshire, UK, PO8 9AF. South Coast Cycling Limited operate as retailers of cycling products and cycling goods including bicycles, bicycle equipment, cycle clothing and accessories. South Coast Cycling Limited can be contacted in writing at the above registered address or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. By viewing and purchasing from our websites or in store you are agreeing to adhere to and be contracted to the terms and conditions set out in this document. Users of this website must be over the age of 18.
3. The buyer/consumer ('you') includes any person, entity, sole trader, partnership, business or body named in or on the sales Invoice/Order/Quotation/Pre Order form and includes all successors, heirs and assignees. Consumers legal rights shall remain unaffected.
4. The 'Product' is the item listed in or on the Sales Invoice/Order/Quotation/Pre Order Form and this 'Product' will form the basis of the contract between you and South Coast Cycling Limited unless detailed otherwise in the Sales Invoice/Order/Quotation or Pre Order Form.
5. The 'Price' of products offered for sale by South Coast Cycling Limited is the amount payable to us for the supply of your selected product and the delivery price is the amount payable to us for the cost of posting, packaging and preparing goods to be delivered to you. When placing orders via the internet orders will not be accepted by us until we have sent out an order confirmation in writing to you. Prices are subject to change and we reserve the right to adjust prices accordingly as and when required to do so.
6. These terms and conditions are applicable for all Sales Invoices/Orders/Quotations and Pre Orders made online, in-store or over the telephone. Any additional terms will only be applicable for both parties if given to you in writing by us.
7. South Coast Cycling Limited reserve the right to change and adjust any technical or administrative errors in any Sales Invoice/Order/Quotation/Pre Order/Product Listing or advertisement without notice and upon receiving or viewing any one of these documents or listings it is the consumers responsibility to check that all details are correct, we will not accept any liability for any error or inaccuracy in any order.
8. Payment via our website and in-store is facilitated by Barclaycard Payment Acceptance and PayPal, payment options are listed on the checkout page of the website and include Visa, Visa Debit and MasterCard. Upon placing your order with us, the full amount will be debited from your account although the order will not have been confirmed by us. If there is any reason why your order cannot be confirmed by us we will ensure the full payment amount is refunded to the account which payment was made from.
9. Upon placing an order with us we will send an email to you (if an email address has been entered) to confirm that we have received your order including the product, size, product price, delivery details and total price. This email does not confirm that your order has been accepted. A further email detailing the dispatch of your order will confirm that your order has been accepted, only the products listed as dispatched in this confirmation will be included in the contract and subsequently will be what is included in the package that will arrive to your designated delivery address via our selected delivery service provider.
10. You are entitled to cancel your order at anytime up until the product has been dispatched or during the first 14 days from the day you received the goods. You can do this by contacting us via the 'Contact Us' page, emailing us on email@example.com or calling us on 02392 175080. Once orders are dispatched the returns policy will then stand on cancelled orders. For the right to cancel your order to apply the product must not have been used and must be returned in its original packaging and in the condition in which it was delivered to you. Upon notifying us of your right to cancel your order you will have 14 days from making this notification to return your order to us.
11. We will offer you a 14 day returns period, starting a day after the date dispatched from our care. Goods can be returned if they are in an unsatisfactory state on arrival, not fit for purpose as described or if they have not been used due to being an incorrect size or incorrect product selection (This does not apply to customised products). Products must be returned in the condition they were delivered in. You must pay for the delivery of these returns and if you require a new order to be sent to your address you will be required to pay for this delivery unless the original product was faulty or was delivered incorrectly by us in which case we will pay for your return postage costs to us (which must be agreed before sending back) and the cost of delivering the replacement product to you. We will accept no responsibility for any losses made by you for any failed deliveries.
Customised products or products which are ordered in from our suppliers specifically for your requirements are not refundable.
Return Address: South Coast Cycling Limited, 69 London Road, Horndean, Waterlooville, PO8 0BW, UK
12. Upon receiving returns, we will reimburse your account within 14 days with the product value providing: Products are in a brand new condition, all packaging is returned as sent by us, all products are returned as sent by us and all products match the condition as to why they are being returned. If you qualified for a deduction of £100 for bike sizing session costs when you bought your bike this will be deducted from your refund value as described below in 12a.
12a. If a personal shopping/bike sizing session has taken place this will be at a cost of £100 to you the customer, this is only refundable to the you as the customer if the you then proceed to buy a bike through South Coast Cycling Limited after receiving your bike sizing session. If you then decide to cancel your order at any point during this process the £100 sizing fee will no longer qualify to be deducted from the value of your order and will be deducted from the overall refund amount returned to your account.
13. We will only accept returns from the person who has purchased the item from South Coast Cycling Limited.
14. We reserve the right to cancel the contract between us in the following circumstances:
- There is insufficient stock of the product/s to fulfil the order.
- Our selected delivery service provider does not deliver to your selected address.
- We suspect any fraudulent activity.
- There was any price discrepancy in the listing when the order was placed either due to an administrative error from ourselves or our suppliers.
Any cancellation made by us will be notified to you via email and a refund of the amount paid by you to us will be returned to the debit/credit card account in which the original order was made. Under no circumstances will we be liable for compensating any customers for disappointment suffered.
15. Goods will only be dispatched from our warehouse when full payment has been made to us by you for the products being ordered and delivery costs as outlined and displayed in your order confirmation.
16. All products which are supplied with guarantees are done so by the manufacturer or UK importer of the product, not South Coast Cycling Limited. It is the customers responsibility upon receiving products to check and complete any warranty and guarantee documents.
17. We offer our customers a choice of UK delivery options which vary from product to product. Our product delivery options are listed below, we reserve the right to change or cancel these services or their prices at any time.
- Collect in Store
- Royal Mail First Class Signed For
- Royal Mail Second Class Signed For
- Royal Mail Next Day Guaranteed (For orders placed before 2pm on a Monday-Thursday)
- Royal Mail Saturday Guaranteed (For orders placed before 2pm on a Friday)
18. Delivery of your order/s will be undertaken by one of our chosen third party mailing/distribution service providers and as such once under their care will be subject to their terms and conditions and held/delivered at their risk.
19. If your order needs to be shipped to a location outside of the UK and costs more than stated on the order page you may be required to pay the extra shipping costs before your order is dispatched. Also if items shipped within the UK require an extra delivery charge you will be required to pay this. The delivery charge will appear in the checking out process.
21. We will try our best to deliver your products as quickly as possible, usually within one week however this may be longer for specially ordered items in which case we will contact you via email to agree a delivery timeframe. On some occasions however if stock is not currently available or is not held within our main warehouse then it may take extra time for delivery.
22. The way goods/products look or the components that make up the product may vary to the pictures displayed on the product pages, please contact us to confirm the setup or product that you require is that of what is displayed in any product pictures.
23. Gift vouchers can only be redeemed by entering the voucher code when checking out online. The Voucher MUST be used by the expiry date and it CANNOT be exchanged for money. Gift vouchers can be used alongside other offers.
24. Any information regarding products on this website or given by staff either on-line, via email, over the telephone, in -store or elsewhere is offered based on the information received by you, this however is only opinion and we will not be held responsible for any injury or death as a result of any wrong usage or misuse of the products provided on this website or in-store. It is down to the consumer to ensure that they are using products in a fit a proper way by finding out the necessary information and regularly servicing and repairing their products when required through registered and qualified technicians.
25. South Coast Cycling Limited shall not be liable for any incidents or damage and will not be liable for any expenses including, but not limited to personal injury, damage to property, loss of income, loss of profits, commercial losses or third party claims.
26. If you choose to adapt, modify or change any part of the product that you have ordered the manufacturers guarantee and warranty will be void unless otherwise stated in their terms and conditions and/or guarantee/warranty documents.
27. The goods provided by us are professional products designed to be used by specialist operators, they are as such exposed to extreme stress and wear. The life expectancy of products especially when used for competition and sportives are greatly reduced depending on the usage of the customer and it is important to understand that any claim for wear or failure will be limited to that of the manufacturers guarantees. It is advised that before purchasing such items you seek professional expert advice and check for any stimulations in the manufacturers guarantee documents.
28. Our partners who are displayed in-store and on our website offer services and promotions to our customers which are designed to be of benefit to our customers. We cannot be held responsible for any consequences occurring as a result of any activity undertaken with these partners. Any content or information given by our partners is governed by their Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policies NOT South Coast Cycling Limited.
29.South Coast Cycling Limited may provide links to outside sites. This does not mean that we are associated with these websites or organisations and we take no responsibility for content found on these sites.
Reviews and Comments
30. As part of our customer service and product information we offer customers the opportunity to review and comment on the products which they have purchased. This information which is submitted by you is regularly monitored and we reserve the right to delete, reject or edit any comment submitted without prior notice. You agree that any comments left by you on our website does not and will not include any text or images subjected to copyright protection or which are of a defamatory nature.
31. You must not misuse this Website. You will not: commit or encourage a criminal offense; transmit or distribute a virus, trojan, worm, logic bomb or any other material which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene; hack into any aspect of the Service; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users; infringe upon the rights of any other person's proprietary rights; send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as "spam"; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through this Website. Breaching this provision would constitute a criminal offense and South Coast Cycling Limited will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Intellectual Property, Software and Content
32. The intellectual property rights in all software and content (including photographic images) made available to you on or through this Website remains the property of South Coast Cycling Limited or its licensors and are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved by South Coast Cycling Limited and its licensors. You may store, print and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on this Website nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.
33. These Terms & Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
South Coast Cycling Website Launch Discount
To celebrate the launch of the new South Coast Cycling website we are offering customer 15% off of all Cycle Clothing, Accessories, Nutrition and training products when purchased through our website and when using the discount code SCCNEW
Offer Ends Midnight on Sunday 19th June 2016.
Offer does not include any Pinarello Bikes or Framesets.
We reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any stage.
South Coast Cycling Tour de France - The Big Discount
To celebrate the end of the 2016 Tour de France and the fantastic achievements of Chris Froome and Team Sky we are offering a limited time offer on all purchases over £2500.00 which are made in-store at our Waterlooville showroom or on our website www.southcoastcycling.com. This offer includes all bikes, framesets, clothing, accessories and training items. When the customers total basket is equal to or exceeding £2500.00 a £500.00 discount will be applied to the total basket value. This discount is not applicable to any orders below the value of £2500.00 and it cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers. Any shipping costs are not included in the £2500.00 total. This offer is available in the UK only and all bikes must be collected in-store unless otherwise agreed in writting. Over 18s only. To benefit from this limited time offer customers will need to present the offer leaflet if purchasing in-store or the discount will be applied automatically if purchasing on-line through our website. This offer ends on Sunday 28th August 2016 at midnight. The discount can only be used at the point of purchase and cannot be backdated or added to any order placed before the introduction of this offer (24th July 2016). This discount is only available subject to the availability of your selected products, if products are unavailable at the point of purchase we will endeavour to deliver your order as quickly as possible, if for any reason the product/s or sizes you have requested are no longer available you will receive a full refund for your purchase and the £500.00 discount will no longer be applicable if the cart value falls below the £2500.00 requirement. If you decide to return one of your products and its removal from the original basket takes the subtotal below the required £2500.00 total you will no longer be eligible for the £500.00 discount and any discounted money will be recovered by South Coast Cycling Limited and subtracted from your refund total. The voucher has no cash value and cannot be exchanged for money. We reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time without notice.