Our website details are as follows:
South Coast Cycling Limited
69 London Road
If you choose to register, buy, contact or enter a competition on/from/us at South Coast Cycling Limited you may be required to enter you personal details for delivery and billing purposes, email address & telephone number for contact/order purposes and financial information for purchasing purposes.
We will outline how we use your details below:
- Your personal details such as name, address, email and telephone number may be used for a number of purposes:
- Company accounts and records.
- Delivery purposes.
- Used by our suppliers only for the purpose of delivering goods directly from their warehouse to your chosen delivery address.
- For advertising and promotion purposes only with regards to South Coast Cycling Limited e.g. you may receive promotional emails or correspondence from us by post of our latest products and offers. Your details are not shared or sold to any third parties.
When you enter our site you are not required to register or enter any personal details. We cannot determine your address or email address just by you visiting our website. You have the option to accept cookies through the cookies pop up box which appears when visiting. More details on cokkies and how they are used can be seen below.
If you choose to register with us or purchase from us then your details will be used for the above outlined reasons and to fulfil your order requests.
When buying online your financial details cannot be seen by us. We do not keep records of any payment details on this website. Upon placing an order you will be transfered to our payment acceptance providers Barclaycard and Paypal websites to complete the transaction.
We register in accordance with the Data Protection Act and use your information only in accordance with UK Data Protection legislation.
We take privacy very seriously – Please contact South Coast Cycling Limited if you have any questions regarding this policy.
If you no longer wish to receive emails or mail correspondence from South Coast Cycling Limited then please contact us using the below details outlining your name, address and email address and we will remove you from our system.
Write: South Coast Cycling Limited
69 London Road
Cookies are very small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit some websites.
You can disable any cookies already stored on your computer, but these may stop our website from functioning properly.
The following is strictly necessary in the operation of our website.
This Website Will:
- Remember what is in your shopping basket
- Remember where you are in the order process
- Remember that you are logged in and that your session is secure. You need to be logged in to complete an order.
- The following are not Strictly Necessary, but are required to provide you with the best user experience and also to tell us which pages you find most interesting (anonymously).
This Website Will:
- Track the pages you visit via Google Analytics.
Information collected by Google Analytics includes but is not limited to;
- Pages visited
- Length of time spent on pages
- Location including country and town
- IP Address
- Entry and Exit times
- Entry and Exit Pages
We operate CCTV on our shop premises at 69 London Road, Horndean, Hampshire, PO8 0BW.
This is used for the safety and protection of:
Recordings are not kept unless required to do so by law enforcement agencies for longer than 30 days.
Third Party Links
Links to third-party web sites are provided for convenience only. South Coast Cycling does not endorse nor support the content of third-party links. South Coast Cycling is not responsible for the content of a third-party website. By clicking on a third-party link, you will leave the South Coast Cycling website. Privacy and security policies may differ from those practiced by South Coast Cycling.